Pilot Custom Heritage 912 fountain pens are known worldwide for their elegant classic styling, superior nib quality and exceptional, customized writing experience. All Pilot Custom Heritage 912 nibs are interchangeable and offer a broad array of nib options designed to suit any writing style. The Custom Heritage 912 Collection features an array of 14-karat gold rhodium-plated nibs to choose from: Extra Fine, Fine, Fine Medium, Medium, Broad, Double Broad, Soft Fine, Soft Fine Medium, Soft Medium, Falcon, Waverly, Stub, Music, Coarse and Posting. Each nib offers an unrivaled, yet unique, writing experience. No matter the nib you choose, the Custom Heritage 912 Fountain Pen by Pilot elevates the experience of writing to give the ultimate in personalization of expression in all your creative writing endeavors.Nib Options
- Extra Fine (EF): a hard nib for small lettering, almost needle point.
- Fine (F): a hard nib for fine lettering.
- Fine Medium (FM): a hard nib, in-between a Fine and Medium.
- Medium (M): a hard nib for medium lettering.
- Broad (B): a hard nib for bold lettering.
- Double Broad (BB): hard big for very bold lettering. Between a Broad and Coarse.
- Soft Fine (SF): a soft nib for fine lettering.
- Soft Fine Medium (SFM): a soft nib, in-between a Fine and Medium.
- Soft Medium (SM): a soft nib for medium lettering.
- Falcon (FA): features the ingeniously-crafted “hooded” design allowing for subtle flex while writing.
- Waverly (WA): designed with a slightly upturned tip delivering a uniquely flexible and customized, exceptionally smooth writing experience, regardless of the angle of writing.
- Stub (SU): features a blunted, squared-off tip for broad vertical strokes and thin horizontal strokes. Traditional italic nib.
- Music (MS): features three tines and was originally designed for writing sheet music and calligraphy. Modern italic nib.
- Coarse (C): extra broad nib for extremely bold lines.
- Posting (PO): hard nib with a downturned tip shape that makes very fine, crisp lines with little pressure. Preferred for writing on paper prone to feathering.
Nib: 14kt Gold