Ferris Wheel Press 20ml bottled Ink - Workshop Wishes (Special Edition)
In the next chapter of the FerriTales we explore the humble abodes of our favourite stories; enter Gepetto’s warmly lit workshop and find the makings of a little puppet boy. With a dash of shimmering magic and a glimmer of hope, Pinnochio will surely spring to life.
Open the gilded cover of your favourite fairy book and dive deep into the FerriTales Collection. Re-imaging the tallest tales told through time, we inspire a new generation of writers and creatives with our most luxurious collection of fine fountain pen inks.
Captured in a 20ml glass globe with a widened neck to fit most fountain pens, this high quality, richly saturated pen ink is our most cherished collection yet. Explore a world of premium, dazzling shimmers, enchanting tonal combinations, and captivating sheens to add to your treasured chest of stationery.
Once Upon a Design
Step inside Gepetto’s workshop, and discover the whimsical dreams of a genius craftsman. Peruse his scrawled notes & sketches, and explore his cluttered workbench, where he turns humble pieces of wood into beautiful creations. Watch as his intricately carved masterpieces spring to life through a dash of magic and a stroke of inspiration, helping spark your next brilliant idea.
Notable design details:
- Interior bottle opening: 10mm wide to fit a variety of writing instruments
- Bits and bobs and tools of many shapes and sizes cover the walls - what a well-stocked workshop!
- Peek into the diary of a genius, what mysterious delights await?
- The delicate head of a puppet boy sits ready to be affixed to a body; how many points of articulation has Gepetto engineered?
- Warm overhead lights shine down on an array of notes and sketches, what other details can you spot? Maybe you find clues to the next magical project..
- A silver birdcage sits on the counter - I wonder what that is for…
Ink Tone: Beech Wood Brown, silver shimmer
Characteristics: Shaded, natural, hopeful, vintage