DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Top 10 Chicago
Chicago, is a perfect blend of big-city sophistication and small-town hospitality, with its good-humoured warmth, gleaming skyscrapers, outstanding museums and vibrant art scene. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Chicago with absolute ease. Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Chicago into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best architecture, restaurants, blues and jazz joints, and of course, shopping destinations.
• Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Chicago’s must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of the Willis Tower and Its Views, The Art Institute of Chicago, Field Museum, Museum of Science and Industry, the Navy Pier, John G. Shedd Aquarium, Lincoln Park Zoo, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park and Frank Lloyd Wright’s Oak Park
• Chicago’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including movie locations, fun for kids, hidden gems off the beaten path and things to do for free
• A laminated pull-out map of Chicago and its environs, plus five full-color neighborhood maps
• Street-smart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Chicago’s culture, history and attractions? Try DK Eyewitness Chicago.