Waterman Man 140 Fountain Pen (Limited Edition)
The black PVD coated trims and intricately cut, fenced wave pattern, powerfully exemplify the MAN 140’s all-black, monochromatic aesthetic. The 18k gold nib with its updated, two-tone design in Gold and Ruthenium, perfectly complement original features such as the cap’s iconic two-prong clip and looped ‘W’. Every pen is meticulously hand-assembled in France, showcasing Waterman’s Gallic savoir-faire.
- The Man 140 Limited Edition’s assertive, tubular shape, all-black, monochromatic cap and barrel styling create an imposing yet elegant pen.
- The matte black, intricately cut metal cage contrasts its glossy resin base layer, while the black PVD coated trims perfectly complement the delicate flowing wave pattern – ‘The Fenced Wave’.
- The heritage 18k gold nib, with its updated, two-tone design in Gold and Ruthenium, enhances the pen’s assertive, yet refined bearing.
- Meticulously hand-assembled in France, every Man140 Limited Edition benefits from 140 years of craftmanship and expertise in fine pen making, showcasing Waterman’s Gallic savoir-faire.
- Beautifully presented in a luxurious, black Man 140 Limited Edition Gift Box, complementing this assertive, yet elegant pen.
Filling System: Cartridge / Converter (Included)
Nib: 18kt Gold