Visconti is pleased to present a brand new collection with a "divine" look: Apollo, Zeus and Aphrodite are the protagonists of the Visconti 'Mirage Mythos' Collection.
Greek mythology teaches that the Olympian gods are immortal beings, governing the life and death of human beings. The three personalities Visconti selected represent three different supernatural forces that inspired the new Mythos Collection.
- Apollo is the god of the arts, music, poetry and science. He is the son of Zeus and the symbols that identify him are, among others, the Sun, the lyre, the bow and arrow.
- Aphrodite is the goddess of love and beauty. Daughter of Zeus, her most recognizable symbols are the dove and the sparrow.
- Zeus is King of the gods and ruler of Mount Olympus, god of the sky, lightning and atmospheric phenomena. The thunderbolt is his symbol for excellence.
The Mirage Mythos features a familiar design with exciting innovations:
- Large steel 'German made' nib plated in yellow gold vermeil.
- Brass grip section in a soft brushed satin finish.
- New center ring engraved with the inscription, MYTHOS and a V to emulate a stylized Mount Olympus.
Filling System: Standard International Cartridge / Converter (Included)