Ferris Wheel Press Brush Fountain Pen - Majestic Maple Satin (Special Edition)
Exclusively for the Everyday Collection, we present a new limited edition of the Brush Fountain Pen in a luxurious Maple syrup beige finish, complete with a 14k gold plated nib. Admire the intricately engraved brass grip, which continues the story of the Majestic Maple Syrup ink. Embrace the warmth of the season with a writing experience as serene and captivating as a pristine autumn day.
Available in both fine and medium nib weights, the iconic custom engraved brass grip assembly will beautifully patina over time. Each fountain pen has been expertly handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel for a well balanced yet substantial writing experience.
- Carefully hand-illustrated details evoke the feeling of a traditional stitching sampler, demonstrating many traditional embroidery techniques such as cross-stitch, back stitch, stem stitch, and french knots, gracefully intertwining on an aida cloth canvas.
- Illustrated to look short stitched, friendly squirrels cook maple butter at a quaint Vermont sugar shack.
- Cross-stitched borders line the design, combining a trusty stem stitch, and gorgeous French knots to make a repeated border inspired by vintage patterns.
- Backstitch along with the embroidery pattern, highlighting the delicate pattern with some brilliant silver threads
- Short-stitched Maple leaves dance along the border, inspired by the maple syrup producing trees of Vermont forests.
Filling System: Cartridge / Converter (Included)
Nib: 14kt Gold Plated