Learn to Dot Journal
Write a review
Learn to dot journal! Author and avid dot journaler Hannah Beilenson makes it easy and accessible. This beginner's guide allows you to discover:
- The benefits of dot journaling.
- Tools and materials you might find helpful.
- Planning styles and techniques. Ideas for yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily plans. Ideas for trackers, lists, and more!
- Get creative with washi tape, lettering, and stencils.
- This unique interactive book even provides practice outlines and practice space so you can be inspired to try some of the bullet journaling ideas yourself!
- Sturdy hardcover book lies flat so you can practice dot journaling techniques easily within its pages.
- Book measures 7-1/2'' wide x 9-1/2'' high.
- Full color throughout.