The “J” was Esterbrook’s sleek and suave, classic pocket pen that appealed to the practicality of the times. It was a perfect pen for both men and women, and we think it still is today.
Our revival of this 1940’s and 50’s pen has all of the hallmarks of its predecessor, with a few new bells and whistles.
• Turned acrylic barrel and cap – colors in Capri Blue, Carmine Red and Tuxedo Black
• Metal clip and accents plated to match the ring and nib
• Ergonomic grip
• Threaded cap
• Stainless steel nib in glossy rhodium or gold plating
• Nib sizes include extra fine, fine, medium, broad and stub 1.1
• Eternity symbol on cap finial
• Cap ring laser engraved with the Esterbrook logo
• Length capped – 12.5cm or 5” / length posted 15.5cm or 6”
• Cartridge and converter fill – both included
• Polishing cloth included • Fabric gift box